Why Relocate to Mexico
- Costs: long term care costs between $1,500 to $2,000 per month in Mexico – compared to $4,000 to $6,000 in the US.
- Care for yourself, or your loved ones, without going broke.
- Great support: English speaking, better nurse to patient ratios than most US facilities.
- Great weather: Lake Chapala has some of the best year round weather anywhere.
- Convenient location: near international airports, world class health care.
- Expat community.
We help Americans and Canadians who want to live Mexico
- Trips to expat hotspots in Mexico. Current trips focus on assisted living and medical services available.
- We offer information about the residency process.
- We can provide follow-up support once you or your loved ones are in Mexico.
We can provide support to people who have relocated to Mexico. Including: visits in the Lake Chapala area and reporting back to family in the US/Canada, fiduciary services, retirement planning, investment management, estate plan support, taxes, and insurance.
We have extensive experience living in Mexico. Let us help you decide if Mexico is a good fit for you or your loved ones.
Bill Holliday, CFP®, AIF®, CSRIC™