Fee-Only Financial Planners – independent, comprehensive, personal financial planning firm held to a fiduciary duty. Helping Americans’ financial future outside of the US.
Why Relocate to Mexico
- Costs: long term care costs between $1,500 to $2,000 per month in Mexico – compared to $4,000 to $6,000 in the US.
- Care for yourself, or your loved ones, without going broke.
- Great support: English speaking, better nurse to patient ratios than most US facilities.
- Great weather: Lake Chapala has some of the best year round weather anywhere.
- Convenient location: near international airports, world class health care.
- Expat community.
We help Americans who want to live Mexico
- Trips to expat hotspots in Mexico. Current trips focus on assisted living and medical services available.
- We offer information about the residency process.
- We can provide follow-up support once you or your loved ones are in Mexico.
We have extensive experience living in Mexico. Let us help you decide if Mexico is a good fit for you or your loved ones.
Bill Holliday, CFP®, AIF®, CSRIC™
Please Contact Us
Phone, email, zoom meetings, Whatsapp.
Leave A Message